Common credit card payment issues
When you use your credit card to attempt a purchase on Trade Stair Parts, you may experience an error that prevents the successful completion of your order. If you encounter one of these errors, follow the steps below to resolve your issue. To avoid further complications with your purchase, do not repeatedly submit your payment details until the error is resolved.
• The billing address you enter at Trade Stair Parts checkout prior to World Pay must exactly match the one on your card statement. Please check your card statement to make sure that the addresses match.
• If you have more than one payment method on file, be sure you are using the correct card with the correct expiration date.
• Clear your browser's cache, cookies, and browsing history. If you require assistance, visit your browser's support site (Chrome | Firefox | Safari | Internet Explorer).
• Enter the correct card verification code (CVV). If you do not have a verification code, contact the card issuer for assistance.
• Use a card with a billing address from within the UK. Cards from outside the UK will be rejected from our system.
Still can't find a solution?
Contact us or use live chat support located at the bottom right of your web page.